Mt. Abram Ouray Woven Patch
Woven Cloth badges are patches with a design woven into them. Also known as 'sew on' or 'iron on' badges or patches as they are usually attached in this manner.
- Soft material- Not rigid or stiff.
- Overlocked Edge
- Original artwork from the San Juan Mountains
Artwork designed right here at Silver Lynx in Ouray, Colorado by owner/artist Scott Stalker.
- Set Iron to "Cotton" and pre-heat.
- Iron area where patch will be placed.
- Place your patch on garment, design face-up.
- Place cloth or a light towel over patch to guard against burning patch.
- Use iron with pressure and a circular motion over patch and cloth for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside-out and iron rear side of patch for 15 seconds.
- Let cool for 60 seconds. If edge can be lifted, repeat step 6.
- Sew or stitch patch for permanence guarantee.
- Not for use on Nylon, Vinyl, or Leather.